Inc. is a Canadian-based, award winning product development and
manufacturing company with over twenty years of industry experience. As a major
supplier of silica fume to the concrete and well cementing industries, Cementec
provides silica fume as well as other specialized, proprietary products with
best-in-class quality and service.
The main functions of this job among other duties are:
- Process machinery operation
- Material handling equipment
- Troubleshooting plant operations
- Light maintenance of equipment
- Requires frequent use of tools and machinery
- Frequent standing and occasional walking
- Occasional exposure to weather
The candidate must be
able to work both independently and within a group setting. Must be able to
accept and understand instructions from senior Plant Operators and/or the Plant
Manager. Must be able to meet the requirements of the job, in addition to the
following specific requirements:
Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
Experience : 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Good attitude and attendance record.
- Good Communication Skills, both written and
- Must be able to understand and follow both oral
and written instructions.
- Must adhere to company policies, including
compliance with the proper code of protective wear.
- Must be willing to do tasks assigned by the
Plant Manager and senior Plant Operators
- Skid steer experience an asset Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available for potential overtime hours
calls and/or Applicant walk-ins in the office will not be entertained. We
thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will