Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Attractive Salary
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Sick Leave
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
A Full Time position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Accountant is responsible for assisting the Finance Department with duties related to primarily Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and with other general accounting functions as required, for all companies within the Kryton Group. The accounting for this Company is unique in that there are five operating companies and, as such, many of the accounting functions listed below must be duplicated over more than one of these companies. The Accountant works under the standardized policies and procedures referring any unusual items to the Assistant Controller.
The main responsibilities of this job, among many other duties are:
- Accounts Payable – Responsible for the efficient and effective processing of Accounts Payable (AP) for all companies
- Accounts Receivable – Understand and be capable of the effective and efficient processing of Accounts Receivables for all companies.
- Payroll Support – Coordinate attendance reports with HR.
- General Accounting – Responsible for the general accounting needed by management and staff in going about their duties and responsibilities
- Office Administration – Provide administrative support including copying, faxing, handling couriers, preparing correspondence, filing and sorting of purchase orders, invoices, etc., and other general office duties.
- Education: College Diploma, or a Degree in Accounting, or a related field
- Experience: At least 5 years in a computerized accounting environment, handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prior experience in the maintenance, modification, operation and implementation of modules on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System is an asset.
- Knowledge in Customer Relations Management (CRM) software (Salesforce) and accounting software (Business Works) is an asset.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Familiar with the software system (Quicken) is an asset, though not required.
- Understanding of inventory is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with various office procedures.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
JOIN THE KRYTON TEAM:
If you are driven to succeed, please click "Apply" to proceed. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.